The international network of Rodgers Reidy specialises in insolvency, turnaround strategies and forensic accounting, with offices and affiliations in New South Wales, Victoria, Queensland, New Zealand, Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong.
We pride ourselves on being able to provide a positive learning environment in which to train and develop our staff in the many and varied aspects of corporate and personal turnaround and insolvency. The work is challenging and rewarding, and staff have easy access to Directors with whom to discuss issues as they arise.
We offer attractive remuneration packages that include:
- Study leave
- Study allowance
- Interstate secondments
- International secondments
- Competitive market based salary
- Structured internal training
- Mentoring and career planning
If you are interested in a career with Rodgers Reidy, please submit your application as per below.
Student and Graduate Employees at Rodgers Reidy
The Rodgers Reidy name is a dynamic insolvency brand that is well respected within the industry. As the work is specialised, you will be involved in this exciting area of accounting, where you never know what industry and tasks you may be exposed to from one day to another, unlike the mainstreams of accounting services of audit and taxation.
This hands on and challenging role will allow you to expand your knowledge base, with access to the Directors of the firm, which will provide the basis for developing an all round business understanding and acumen, whilst allowing for a stimulating career.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Accounting students/graduates
- Positive individuals with excellent communication and problem solving skills
- Team oriented people
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Study support
- Young and dynamic place of work
- Social multicultural environment
- Extensive internal & external training
- Mentor program
- Opportunity for secondment
To register your interest, apply here:
Interested candidates should read the following, then use the Apply Online link at the bottom of the page.
Rodgers Reidy will always consider applications by motivated and high performing applicants. Graduates and experienced insolvency accountants are encouraged to apply at any time. The following should be provided with all applications:-
One to two page covering letter explaining:
- Relevant insolvency experience, or if no past experience, detail your level of insolvency knowledge
- Reason(s) for wishing to leave your current employment
- Reason(s) for wanting to join Rodgers Reidy
- Candidate's main strengths and weaknesses
- Any other information the applicant considers relevant to their application
- Resume/Curriculum Vitae
- Academic Transcript
The following qualifications/skills, while not essential for an applicant to be successful, may be considered favourably. Any such qualifications/skills should be highlighted in your application:-
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified) or Commissioner of Declarations
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills (provide full details)
- MYOB/Quicken skills
- Insolvency software (MYOB Insolvency 3, Core)
- Document management software (provide full details)
- CRM software (provide full details)
- Other IT hardware/software skills (provide full details)
- Typing skills (provide WPM and accuracy)