Senior Insolvency Accountant
Our Melbourne office has an opportunity available for an experienced corporate Insolvency Senior looking to advance into a Supervisor role in the near future.
The successful candidate will work across a broad range of Corporate Insolvency matters including receiverships, administrations, deeds of company arrangement and liquidations.
Desired Skills & Experience
The position works closely with the Director and Manager as part of an interactive team.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Minimum of three years insolvency experience;
- Excellent communication & report writing skills;
- Highly motivated and ability to work and lead junior staff in a team environment;
- Completed or near completion of CA/CPA/ARITA qualification; and
- Sound knowledge of relevant legislation and case law.
Rodgers Reidy is part of a family of firms that span four continents across 38 jurisdictions with several thousand staff. Some of the key benefits of working at Rodgers Reidy include:-
- Competitive salary package
- Study support (CA/CPA/ARITA)
- Mentoring program and defined career path
- Energetic and social work environment
- National & International secondment program
Rodgers Reidy is a leading specialist insolvency, forensics and reconstruction firm with offices spanning the eastern seaboard of Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong. Rodgers Reidy is a member of BTG Global Advisory, one of the world's largest associations of independent practices specialising in solutions for underperforming businesses and corporations.
Candidates should email their cover letter and CV to Samantha Gauci of this office at firstname.lastname@example.org
You must have the right to live and work in this location to apply for this job.