Global Expertise Combined with Local Expertise
Rodgers Reidy is a member of BTG Global Advisory, one of the world's largest associations of independent practices specialising in solutions for underperforming businesses and corporations.
We are part of a family of firms that span four continents across 38 jurisdictions with several thousand staff.
The benefits of working with BTG Global Advisory
- Full global coverage
- All cases and assignments will be managed through your regular Rodgers Reidy Director so you will benefit from seamless advice
- Access to member firms with firsthand knowledge of local regulations, influencers, financial institutions and customs - giving you a competitive advantage
- Low risk - you benefit from the advice of leading practices within their local marketplace
- Sector insight - we have worked across all sectors and understand the nuances within each
- Quality Assured - All members operate to a high common standard
- Corporate Insolvency
- Restructuring and Turnaround
- Performance Improvement and Business Evaluation
- Optimising returns for stakeholders
- Forensic Accounting and Asset Recovery
- Valuation Services
- Litigation Support
- Financial Due Diligence
To learn more about BTG Global Advisory and its members please visit www.btgga.com.