Director – Sydney Office
Andrew began his career in Insolvency and Reconstruction in 1997 and joined the firm in 2011. He has a wealth of knowledge in Turnaround and Insolvency accounting experience in both personal and corporate insolvency matters. His expertise covers a wide range of industries, including the rural sector for which he has extensive knowledge and first hand experience.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Andrew has worked predominantly in the SME market on matters ranging from sole traders to ASX listed companies. He has also worked overseas on multi-national cross border insolvency matters including Pangea Ltd, which owned and operated an international telecommunication network, and the Hancock Motor Vehicle Group, which was the United Kingdom's largest motor vehicle insolvency at that time. In addition, he has prepared expert witness reports in relation to insolvency related Court proceedings.
Andrew has particular expertise in the following industries:
- Farming & Agribusiness
- Building & Construction
- Hospitality including Hotels, Clubs and Restaurants
- Manufacturing & Engineering
- Bachelor of Financial Administration from the University of New England
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice program from the University of Southern Queensland
- Fellow member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Registered Liquidator
- Justice of the Peace of NSW
Memberships & Associations
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Chartered Institute of Management Accountants
Andrew is a keen sportsman and still actively plays competitive Rugby Union, although he has a keen interest in most sports. Originally from the New England Region of Northern NSW, he enjoys travelling back 'home' when he can to catch up with family and friends.