Director – Melbourne & Geelong Offices
David began his professional career in the manufacturing and wholesale distribution industries in various Accounting & IT positions.
Since joining Rodgers Reidy in 2006, he has gained extensive expertise in formal insolvency appointments, restructuring and corporate recovery assignments and various forensic and investigative accounting roles across a wide range of industries.
David's approach is practical and commercial in achieving outstanding results for key stakeholders on insolvency and turnaround projects involving large corporate companies to family owned businesses in the following industries:-
- Farming & Agribusiness
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Building & Construction
- Retailing & Franchising
- Wholesaling & Distribution
- Transport & Logistics
- Commercial & Residential Property
- Professional Qualifications
- Advanced Diploma of Accounting
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, I & II
Memberships & Associations
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
Growing up in Drysdale on the Bellarine Peninsula, David is a keen sportsman who likes most sports, having played football and cricket for Drysdale before taking up triathlon in his later years.
David spends much of his spare time with his wife, friends and family enjoying travelling, wining and dining, and watching local sports.
David is a keen Hawthorn supporter during the winter months, but come summer, you'll find him out on his bike somewhere (mostly on the Bellarine Peninsula).