Director – Malaysia & Singapore Offices
Evonne has over 10 years experience in insolvency and reconstruction in Malaysia. After obtaining her Bachelor of Science from Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom and professional degree from Association of Chartered Certified Accountants, she joined Messrs. Ernst & Young upon her return to Malaysia. After two and half years, she joined Messrs. Lim Tian Huat & Co.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
- Corporate Restructuring & Scheme Arrangements
- Assisting in lender's assurance reviews on the financial and operational health of the company as a going-concern.
- Assisting in the distribution to shareholders and restructuring finance.
- Management of daily operational requirements.
- Exposure in various sectors including property development, manufacturing, power utility and real estate.
- Conduct asset review and evaluation to maximise recoverable value of assets for the benefit of secured lenders and stakeholders generally.
- Mitigate labour disputes to enable orderly recovery of debtors and distribution to employees and other stakeholders of the company.
- Corporate Advisory
- Conduct equity valuation to determine the prospects for the introduction of equity participants or realisation strategies.
- Affiliate status of the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Second Upper Class Honours in Applied Accounting, Bachelor of Science of Oxford Brookes University, United Kingdom.
Memberships & Associations
- Insolvency Practitioners Association of Malaysia
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Personal Interests
Evonne enjoys travelling with family and friends and spending quality time with her young sons. She enjoys socialising with friends, fine wine, tennis, a good Broadway show and theatre. She aspires to be a strong business woman with and has a keen interest in the area of early childhood development.
T: +60 3 6204 0928
F: +60 3 6204 0428
M: +60 12 325 5130