Director – Brisbane Office
Having worked in Insolvency and Reconstruction since 1993 on the Gold Coast, James moved to Brisbane in 1998. He joined the Rodgers Reidy Brisbane office predecessor firm in 2007 and became a director during 2010.
James brings a personal approach to every appointment, working hard to ensure ongoing and timely communication with all stakeholders. This ensures that stakeholders have a full understanding of the issues involved in each appointment.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
James has conducted the successful trade on and sale of a wide range of businesses over the years, as well as dealing with the employee and creditor issues that arise on such appointments. James applies the experience gained from these appointments to ensure trading appointments run smoothly and efficiently.
James has particular expertise in the following industries:
- Food Distribution
- Not for Profit Job Training
- Plant Nurseries
- Retail Trade
- Furniture Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting)
- Fellow member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered and Official Liquidator
- Justice of the Peace (Qualified) - Queensland
Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
- The Executive Connection (TEC)
In his spare time James enjoys kayaking and camping expeditions, predominantly in and around South East Queensland, as well as spending time with family and friends both at home and interstate.