Director – Melbourne & Geelong Offices
Shane commenced his career at a national accounting firm working on corporate insolvency and bankruptcy appointments.
Since joining the Rodgers Reidy predecessor firm in 2006, he has gained extensive expertise in formal insolvency appointments, restructuring and corporate recovery assignments across a wide range of industries.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Shane has a track record of achieving outstanding results for key stakeholders on insolvency and turn around projects involving large corporate companies to family owned businesses in the following industries:-
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Primary Production
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Building & Construction
- Bachelor of Business
- Masters of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, I & II
- Registered Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Hailing from a dairy farm in Gippsland, Shane enjoys getting his hands dirty back on the farm as well as spending time at the beach (trying to surf), watching the Dees win (acknowledges he does not get to enjoy this often), and travelling with his wife.