Director - Sydney Office
Thyge began his career in the Real Estate industry as a Property Manager followed by a number of years in the Hospitality industry. Since joining Rodgers Reidy in 2003, Thyge has specialised in Corporate Insolvency for small to medium sized enterprises and personal insolvency solutions.
Thyge focuses on providing practical and commercial solutions to all insolvency issues. He is committed to providing a high quality service to all key stakeholders in corporate and personal insolvency matters.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
With over 10 years of expertise in turnaround and insolvency accounting, Thyge has gathered a wealth of experience in a number of industries and in personal insolvency matters. This experience has exposed him to a range of engagements including the management of a multi million dollar residential and commercial property portfolio for over 6 years.
Thyge has particular expertise in the following industries and functions:
- Building & Construction
- Retail Trade
- Transport Industry
- Wholesale food
- Commercial & Residential Property Management
- Bachelor of Economics (Accounting & Marketing)
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- Insolvency Education Program, ARITA
- Advanced Diploma in Management
- Certified - Hotel Licensee
Memberships & Associations
- Member of CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Justice of the Peace of NSW
Thyge is a regular competitor in offshore yacht racing, sailing his boat 'Icefire' in all the major eastern seaboard races including twice heading south to Hobart on Boxing Day.
T: +61 2 9262 1944
F: +61 2 9262 1933
M: +61 410 602 136