Large Scale Waterside Resort With Significant Upside - Port Macquarie
Property for sale in New South Wales
- Property type: Commercial
- Appointment: Consultancy
- Date Published: 30/01/20
Large Scale Waterside Resort With Significant Upside
- Significant 1.7ha* landholding
- Large scale “Turn-Key” resort operation
- 24 self-contained 2 bedroom units
The Savills Metropolitan & Regional sales team and Hotels team, in conjunction with LJ Hooker Port Macquarie are pleased to present to the market ‘Vacation Village’ at 50 Settlement Point Road, Port Macquarie. Positioned on the highly desirable mid-north coast of NSW, 50 Settlement Point Road represents a once in a lifetime opportunity to acquire a prime, waterside resort, suitable for owner-occupiers, investors and developers alike.
The property itself boasts strong property fundamentals, with a large site area of 17,280sq m* and quality existing improvements. These 24 spacious, self-contained 2 bedroom units plus 3 bedroom managers’ residence and ground floor reception/office area, all come with on-site parking and a ‘turn-key’ resort operation.
- Large scale site in a well-known and coveted location with views of the Hastings River “Turn-Key” resort operation
- 24 spacious, self-contained 2 bedroom units plus 3 bedroom managers’ residence and ground floor reception/office area
- 28 on-site parking spots
- Numerous on-site activity offerings
- Significant 1.7ha* landholding with flexible RI – General Residential zoning and quality improvements
- Major development opportunity (STCA)
- Quality resort facilities comprising a mini-golf course, tennis court, pool, spa, sauna and clubrooms for adults and children.
- Ideally located next to major tourist attractions and major retail and lifestyle amenities including restaurants, 17 beaches, cafes and major shopping centres
- Highly desirable Port Macquarie location, being a short 4-hour drive north from Sydney and seeing a compound annual growth rate of 5.5% from 2018-2019
- Secure investment boasting a 75%* occupancy rate for June 2019 for hotels in the Port Macquarie region
For Sale via Expressions of Interest
Closing 2pm Thursday 5 March 2020
For more details please find the following link: