Insolvency Graduate - South Australia
- South Australian based position
- Graduate of Law, Accounting or both through to 1 year experience in an Insolvency environment
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Immediate Start
This is an exciting opportunity in our South Australian office. The right candidate will be offered a position with an immediate start.
We are a well-respected and established insolvency and reconstruction firm with a broad referral base operating in Adelaide and servicing South Australia, the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
We are seeking either a recent graduate or a person having up to 1 year experience in their recently commenced insolvency career.
We readily invest in our people through training, seminars and support to become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, CPA or IPA as well as becoming a member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association.
Your role will include:
- Working under supervision on various aspects of:
- Voluntary Administrations including trade-ons
- Liquidations (both CVL and OL)
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Part X engagements through to resulting Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Investigating Accountant reports, and
- Receiver, and Receiver & Manager Appointments
- Adherence to all internal policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will require:
- University graduate or about to graduate in Accounting, Finance or Law
- An understanding of insolvency
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills
- Demonstrated communication skills
- Attention to detail and work to deadlines
- Up to 1 year Insolvency experience in a similar role is an advantage, but not critical