- South Australian based position
- 1 to 2 years experience in an Insolvency environment
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Immediate Start
This is an exciting opportunity in our South Australian office. The right candidate will be offered a position with an immediate start.
We are a well-respected and established insolvency and reconstruction firm with a broad referral base operating in Adelaide and servicing South Australia, the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
We are seeking a person having 1-2 years experience in insolvency.
We readily invest in our people through training, seminars and support to become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, CPA or IPA as well as becoming a member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association.
Your role will include:
· Working under minimal supervision on various aspects of:
- Voluntary Administrations including trade-ons
- Liquidations (both CVL and OL)
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Part X engagements through to resulting Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Investigating Accountant reports, and
- Receiver, and Receiver & Manager Appointments
· Adherence to all internal policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will require:
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or Law.
- A good understanding of insolvency
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills
- 1-2 years Insolvency experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks
- Understanding the regulatory and compliance framework in both a corporate and personal insolvency environment
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of legal procedures
- Commenced or about to commence the CPA or Institute membership program
If you believe you match the above criteria then we invite you to apply now via the Rodgers Reidy website at http://www.rodgersreidy.com.au/careers/australia and select South Australia.
If you have any further questions, please contact [email protected]