Insolvency Intermediate - South Australia
- South Australian based position
- 1 to 2 years experience in an Insolvency environment
- Permanent Job Opportunity
- Immediate Start
This is an exciting opportunity in our South Australian office. The right candidate will be offered a position with an immediate start.
We are a well-respected and established insolvency and reconstruction firm with a broad referral base operating in Adelaide and servicing South Australia, the Northern Territory and Western Australia.
We are seeking a person having 1-2 years experience in insolvency.
We readily invest in our people through training, seminars and support to become a member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants, CPA or IPA as well as becoming a member of the Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association.
Your role will include:
- Working under minimal supervision on various aspects of:
- Voluntary Administrations including trade-ons
- Liquidations (both CVL and OL)
- Deeds of Company Arrangement
- Personal Bankruptcy
- Part X engagements through to resulting Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Investigating Accountant reports, and
- Receiver, and Receiver & Manager Appointments
- Adherence to all internal policies and procedures
To be successful in this role you will require:
- University graduate in Accounting, Finance or Law.
- A good understanding of insolvency
- Excellent writing and comprehension skills
- 1-2 years Insolvency experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Proven ability to work autonomously on assigned tasks
- Understanding the regulatory and compliance framework in both a corporate and personal insolvency environment
- Good computer skills
- Knowledge of legal procedures
- Commenced or about to commence the CPA or Institute membership program