Coronavirus: Enable access to alternative funding and/or restructure of finance facilities
Access to alternative funding
At Rodgers Reidy, we have access to alternate sources of funding via a network of trusted brokers, which will save you time and effort by these brokers researching a variety of lenders and products suited to each client’s needs.
Our aim is to ensure your finance experience is seamless and positive by taking away the complexity and stress. The services our recommended brokers offer includes access to credit impaired loans, cash-flow finance, investors and developers.
We understand that each person has their own financial circumstances and we can direct you to the broker who is best suited to assist you.
Restructure of finance facilities
We can negotiate with the Australian banks with regard to your financial arrangements, depending on your circumstances.
The arrangements available will depend entirely on your personal circumstances and financial situation. But some measures may include:
- deferring or reducing loan repayments;
- restructuring and consolidating loans;
- altering loan repayments to interest-only;
- changing limits on lines of credit (e.g. credit card);
- waiving certain fees and charges;
- waiving penalties for early withdrawal of a term deposit;
- freezing loans in exceptional circumstances, such as after an emergency event or natural disaster;
- providing a moratorium on collections action;
- providing alternative banking arrangements.
When considering the type of assistance that might be appropriate, banks will assess the situation on a case-by-case basis and consider your specific circumstances.