The directors and specialist forensic accountants of Rodgers Reidy are well experienced and trained in providing all aspects of forensic accounting services to our clients.
Our forensic accounting services include:
- Business, equity and goodwill valuations
- Economic loss assessments – commercial disputes
- Family Law – investigations, valuations and single expert reports
- Financial & Fraud Investigations and Reports
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Litigation Support – pre-trial and discovery assistance – to identify relevant material before trial - and assistance at mediations and settlement discussions
- Expert Witness Reports – including analysis of other expert reports
We are experienced in the provision of expert evidence in all Courts and Tribunals.