Rodgers Reidy Forensic
In an ever-changing business environment, organisations must be able to deal with commercial disputes and potential litigation as well as fraud and financial crime.
The directors and specialist forensic accountants of Rodgers Reidy are well experienced and trained in providing all aspects of forensic accounting services to our clients.
Our forensic accounting services for corporations, accountants, lawyers, governments and the courts include:
- Business, equity and goodwill valuations
- Economic loss assessments – commercial disputes
- Family Law – investigations, valuations and single expert reports
- Financial & Fraud Investigations and Reports
- Due Diligence Reviews
- Litigation Support – pre-trial and discovery assistance – to identify relevant material before trial - and assistance at mediations and settlement discussions
- Expert Witness Reports – including analysis of other expert reports
We are experienced in the provision of expert evidence in all Courts and Tribunals.