We are experts in corporate and personal insolvency including bankruptcy, liquidation and voluntary administration.
Also referred to as Bankruptcy, Liquidation, Administration or Receivership, Insolvency is the inability of a person or company to repay debts as and when they fall due. Rodgers Reidy boasts the specialist accounting knowledge, experience and resources to help people and companies dealing with these financial problems by offering the following services:
- Small Business Restructuring
- Voluntary Administration
- Deed of Company Arrangement
- Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Simple Creditors Voluntary Liquidation
- Court Liquidation
- Provisional Liquidation
- Personal Insolvency Agreements
- Debt Agreements
- Informal Arrangements
- Bankrupt Deceased Estates
- Statutory Trustee & Non Corporate Receivers
For more information on insolvency, visit the AFSA website (https://www.afsa.gov.au/insolvency), ASIC (https://asic.gov.au/regulatory-resources/insolvency/) or the ATO (https://www.ato.gov.au/Tax-professionals/Your-practice/Insolvency-practitioners/).