Director – Malaysia & Singapore Offices
Alex has over 10 years experience in insolvency and reconstruction in Malaysia. After obtaining his Bachelor of Economics & Commerce from University of Melbourne, Australia, he joined Messrs. Ernst & Young upon his return to Malaysia. After two years, he joined Messrs. Lim Tian Huat & Co.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
- Corporate Restructuring & Scheme Arrangements
- Participated in formulation of Scheme of Arrangement for companies in distress involving various financial institutions.
Consulted to a large financial institutional investor in respect to their investments in a wide range of industries.
- Receivership & Liquidation
- Managed the receivership, voluntary and compulsory winding up of companies involved in a broad range of industries, including:
- Property Development
- Property Management
- Construction and delivery of marine vessels
- Power and Utility
- Oil & Gas
- Forensic Accounting, Monitoring Accounting & Independent Business Viability Review
- Litigation support and forensic accounting.
- Monitoring Accountant to ensure lenders' interests are not impaired or compromised.
- Independent Business Viability Review on financial performance of company and capability of company to meet repayment commitment to lenders.
- Bachelor of Economics and Commerce
- Pursuing a professional accreditation with CPA, Australia
Memberships & Associations
- CPA Australia
- Insolvency Practitioners Association of Malaysia
Alex enjoys travelling with the family and friends, as well as a foodie of both international and local cuisines. He is a massive fan of football especially English Premier League. He also enjoys watching movies and spending his spare time with his wife and family.
T: +60 3 6204 0928
F: +60 3 6204 0428
M: +60 12 377 5381
E: [email protected]