Manager - Melbourne & Geelong Offices
Commencing his journey in insolvency at Rodgers Reidy in 2013, Alex has devoted his time to developing his extensive knowledge base and expertise in formal insolvency appointments as well as restructuring, advisory and forensic engagements across a wide range of industries, including:
- Building & Construction
- Retailing & Franchising
- Farming & Agribusiness
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Transport & Logistics
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Manufacturing & Automotive
Alex’s stakeholder focus drives him to always provide the best advice in order to achieve commercial results in a timely and practical manner.
- Bachelor of Business (Professional Accountancy)
Other Relevant Qualifications/Memberships
- ARITA Young Professionals Committee Member
- Accredited Mental Health First Aider (MHFA for Insolvency Professionals Blended Course)
Alex spends much of his spare time out and about with his family, reading (exploring the worlds of Tolkien, Martin and Rothfuss), and cheering on the Collingwood Magpies.
M: +61 479 178 223