Director - Melbourne Office
Brent has worked in the business recovery and insolvency field since 1996, with a particular focus on business evaluations, corporate recoveries and formal corporate insolvency administrations.
Prior to co-founding the Rodgers Reidy Melbourne office, Brent was a director of the Rodgers Reidy predecessor firm. Previous to this, he spent two years working in insolvency in the United Kingdom for Tenon Recovery.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Brent has worked on a number of major insolvencies in the United Kingdom including International Sports Limited (ISL Television, Marketing and Productions) and Quantum TV.
Brent has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the following fields in particular:
- Building & Construction
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Charities and Not For Profits
- Bachelor of Business
- Bachelor of Arts (Legal Studies)
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, I & II
- Registered Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Turnaround Management Association (TMA)
Brent enjoys spending his time with his two children; his little dancing girl and his little boy who he hopes will be the full forward for Collingwood in ten years. His other interests include running and going to the football to watch his beloved Magpies. Go Pies!