Supervisor - Melbourne Office
Cassandra is a qualified Chartered Accountant and has completed her advanced certification (Insolvency). Having spent 5 years in insolvency and reconstruction prior to joining Rodgers Reidy in 2019, Cassandra has extensive experience in both Corporate and Personal insolvency appointments, restructuring and turn around matters.
Cassandra is a founding member of the Female Accountants Network (FAN) which provides a forum to support women in accounting and associated industries and provide networking and professional development opportunities.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Cassandra has achieved great results for key stakeholders on insolvency appointments and turn around projects in the following industries:
- Building & Construction
- Commercial & Residential Property
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Managed Investment Schemes
- Manufacturing & Automotive
- Retail & Franchising
- Transport & Logistics
- Wholesaling & Distribution
- Bachelor of Laws
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting and Finance)
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association – Advanced Certification (Insolvency)
Cassandra enjoys wining and dining and loves to frequent the fine establishments Melbourne has to offer.