Senior Manager - Adelaide Office
Jay came to Australia in 2008 for further studies. After completing his post graduate degree - Master in Commerce (Professional Accounting), he decided to call Australia his home. Jay commenced his career in Insolvency and Turnaround industry in 2012 at a boutique insolvency firm and joined Rodgers Reidy Adelaide office since its inception in 2017. Jay has an extensive expertise in both personal and corporate insolvency and turnaround appointments across a wide range of industries.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Jay has a record of achieving results for key stakeholders on insolvency and turnaround appointments in the following industries:-
- Wholesaling & Distribution
- Retailing & Franchising
- Building & Construction
Being multilingual, Jay is always keen to offer a tailored approach to the stakeholders speaking Hindi and Gujarati.
- Master of Commerce – Professional Accounting
- Bachelor of Commerce - Major in Accounting and Financial Management
- Advanced Certificate in Insolvency, Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association (ARITA)
- Member, Institute of Public Accountants (IPA)
- Member, Institute of Financial Accountants – UK (IFA)
Jay has a young family and he enjoys spending time with them. He is a passionate cricket fan and enthusiastic motorcyclist. Jay is also nominated as a “Face of the community” in one of the largest Councils in Adelaide and he enjoys doing occasional modelling for them.