Director - Sydney Office
Joanne joined Rodgers Reidy in August 2020 bringing with her in excess of 18 years of experience in corporate insolvency at national accounting firms within both the UK and Australia. Joanne has worked on various types of formal and informal corporate insolvency appointments including voluntary administrations, deed of company arrangements, receiverships, liquidations, investigative accountant reports and solvency reports.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Joanne has worked on a wide range of appointments throughout her career from small non-trading businesses to large national trading companies. Joanne has a commitment and passion for the insolvency industry which drives her to obtain the best result for all stakeholders. Joanne’s diligent and methodical approach allows her to formulate solutions to suit each set of circumstances on appointments, as every business has unique issues and requires a different approach.
Joanne has worked on appointments within the following industries:
- Bachelor of Science (Mathematics), University of Plymouth, UK
- Fellow member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Registered Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Association of Chartered Certified Accountants
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Association of Independent Insolvency Practitioners
Joanne enjoys spending time with friends and family including going on coastal and bush walks. Joanne has also completed the 100km Oxfam Trail Walk.