Director – Brisbane Office
Kaily joined the Rodgers Reidy Brisbane predecessor firm in 2009 and has specialised in Insolvency for over 11 years.
Kaily has been involved in a variety of corporate and personal insolvency appointments across a wide range of industries, statutory trustee appointments, appointments acting for secured lenders, and consultancy engagements assisting debtors and directors. Kaily brings a personal and practical approach in solving problems, ensuring stakeholders are treated fairly and the best possible outcome can be achieved.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Kaily has managed appointments involving the sale of a variety of assets, pursuing recovery actions, completing solvency/expert reports, and finding viable solutions to allow business continuity while maximising returns to creditors.
Kaily has particular expertise in the following industries:
- Child care centres
- Registered Liquidator
- Certified Practising Accountant
- Master of Commerce (Advanced) – Major in Professional Accounting
- Insolvency Education Program
- Certified Turnaround Analyst Program
- Bachelor of Science in Hotel and Restaurant Management
Memberships & Associations
- CPA Australia
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
- Australian Institute of Credit Management
Kaily is an avid gourmand, who enjoys finding unusual ingredients for her cooking. She also enjoys the theatre, the arts, and critiquing the latest TV shows. She is a supporter of diversity and cares about issues regarding food insecurity and waste.
T: +61 7 3136 5724
F: +61 7 3136 5777