Associate Director - Melbourne Office
Mark spent 4 years working at BDO UK in their Business Restructuring team
Since joining Rodgers Reidy in 2010, Mark has worked on various insolvency and forensic files. As manager of the forensic accounting team, Mark has the charge of producing expert reports in relation to business valuations and loss & damage claims, as well as preparing solvency reports for other practitioners and reviewing solvency related and voidable transaction claims.
Mark has experience with a wide range of clients and industries advising clients from sole traders to $100m plus turnover companies.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
- Providing expert evidence regarding valuations in multiple Victorian jurisdictions
- Preparing solvency reports relating to multiple large corporate failures
- Advising stakeholders regarding complex loss and damage claims
- Bachelor Degree in International Economics
- Fellow of Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales
- Member of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- CA Business Valuation Specialist
- Member of ARITA
Mark is a proud member of Melbourne OzSpurs (Tottenham Hotspur) and loves following his team (usually in the middle of the night). When not being an EPL tragic he loves taking his dog out for long walks.