Senior Manager - Melbourne Office
After 9 years with a mid-tier specialist insolvency firm in Sydney, Matthew made the move to Melbourne and joined Rodgers Reidy in 2016. Well positioned to apply his knowledge and skills, Matthew can provide commercial and operational advice to enable stakeholders to assess their available options when faced with insolvency and other business continuity issues.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Gaining extensive experience across a variety of corporate and personal insolvency appointments, Matthew has achieved great results for stakeholders across a variety of industries and appointments, including:
- Building and Construction
- Professional Services
- Community organisations/ Not for profits
- Franchise networks
- Farming and Agribusiness
- Bachelor of Business majoring in Accounting and Finance
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association – Advanced Certification
Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Matthew enjoys spending time with his young family and where possible getting out for a long ride on his motorbike.