Director – Melbourne & Geelong Offices
Neil has over 20 years' experience working with stakeholders in the insolvency and reconstruction industry. His ability to apply his extensive knowledge enables him to provide considered advice to debtors, directors, accountants and lawyers to ensure that they are fully aware of the available options and the associated risks.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
- Neil's corporate insolvency experience is diverse having managed the operations of entities in the manufacturing, aged care, construction and retail industries to name a few.
- He also has extensive experience in personal insolvency matters including debtor and creditor petitions for bankruptcy matters, Section 73 Compositions and Personal Insolvency Agreements under Part X of the Bankruptcy Act 1966.
- Master of Practising Accounting
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, II
- Registered Trustee in Bankruptcy
- MIPA AFA
- Registered Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Member of Institute of Public Accountants
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Neil likes being outdoors and supports the Richmond Tigers. He is involved in his local footy club where he can be found most weekends in the timekeepers' box or as umpire escort.
Neil also enjoys playing golf (although he needs a lot more practice).