Director - Perth Office
Paula is a chartered accountant with over 15 years’ experience specialising in corporate reconstruction and advisory services at leading professional services firms throughout Australia and Asia.
Prior to joining Rodgers Reidy, Paula operated Palisade Business Consulting, which was established in 2010. Prior to that Paula previously held senior roles in top tier corporate restructuring practices and has worked on a number of formal and informal advisory assignments with corporates with particular emphasis on forecasts, financial management and controls.
Paula has experience across a variety of industry sectors, including agribusiness, Indigenous, financial services, mining and energy, tourism and manufacturing.
Paula’s technical skills involve aspects of:
- Court, Creditors’ Voluntary and Members’ Voluntary liquidations;
- Voluntary Administrations and Deeds of Company Arrangement;
- Special Administrations (Indigenous Corporations);
- Corporate Restructuring and Turnaround;
- Investigative Accountants Report.
- Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Law
- Graduate of Australian Institute of Company Directors
- Registered Liquidator
- BAS Agent
- Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Institute of Company Directors