Director – Melbourne & Geelong Offices
Shane commenced his career at a national accounting firm working on corporate insolvency and bankruptcy appointments.
Since joining the Rodgers Reidy predecessor firm in 2006, he has gained extensive expertise in formal insolvency appointments, restructuring and corporate recovery assignments across a wide range of industries.
Career Highlights and Key Expertise
Shane has a track record of achieving outstanding results for stakeholders on complex insolvency and turn around projects. Shane's transparent and collaborative approach has seen him become a trusted and highly regarded practitioner with expertise across the following industries:-
- Building and Construction
- Primary Production
- Hospitality, Tourism & Leisure
- Bachelor of Business
- Masters of Professional Accounting
- Graduate Diploma of Chartered Accounting
- Advanced Insolvency Law & Practice, I & II
- Registered Liquidator
Memberships & Associations
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Australian Restructuring Insolvency & Turnaround Association
Shane is a long suffering Demon's supporter who enjoys spending time at the family dairy farm and keeping up with his two young children.