Director - Darwin Office
Stuart Reid is the sole resident practising Registered Liquidator and Trustee in Bankruptcy in the Northern Territory.
Stuart has 25 years proven experience and a successful track record in the following formal administrations:
- Corporate receivership (controllership), including Investigating Accountant assignments.
- Voluntary Administration and Deeds of Company Arrangement.
- Liquidation (Compulsory, Creditors Voluntary and Members Voluntary).
- Bankruptcy and Part X arrangements.
- Statutory Management (Associations) and special administrations (Indigenous Corporations).
In addition to traditional insolvency administrations, Stuart has considerable experience assisting both Territory and Commonwealth Governments through managing the turnarounds of failing Associations and Indigenous Corporations that provide essential services to communities.
- Registered Liquidator
- Registered Trustee
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Bachelor of Science Honours (Biology)
- Member, CPA Australia
- Member, Australian Restructuring Insolvency and Turnaround Association
- Member, Australian Institute of Credit Management